Wednesday 28 September 2016

Photos taken for the school magazine (thumbnails)

These are all the pictures I took for my school magazine. During the thought process, I had initially thought of pictures with no actors in, but with inanimate objects (such as the Honours Boards, Lockers or the Library computers). In order to take these photos, I went to the appropriate locations and positioned the camera at an appropriate position for the shot I wanted - some of these shots were medium or just close up. However, since I wasn't sure if actors were required, I took three differently frame shots (a two shot and a medium close up of their hands on the keyboard). The final image shown was the used for the main image, and the penultimate one was used on the contents page. This is because I felt the framing of these pictures suited their respective contexts, in addition to them following the "rule of thirds".

No comments:

Post a Comment